photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Please Pray for Marci

Marci and her Monkey


This is my sister's sweet little pug, Marci. A couple of days ago, Marci had a routine vet visit and he found a tumor on her chest. My poor sister is devastated because Marci means the absolute world to her. She rescued her just under two years ago and she has quickly become adored by everyone in our family. She is the sweetest dog ever and a total cuddlebug. If you sit next to her on the sofa, she will snuggle up next to you and grab your hand with her little paw so that you will pet her. She just wants to be loved and loves everyone she comes in contact with.

Marci is having surgery on Monday to remove the tumor. Please keep her in your thoughts and send her lots of good vibes!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh she's in our prayers! poor little pup!

I ♥ You said...

Thinking of your sister and sending a little prayer for sweet Marci. Poor little thing!

Anonymous said...

Oh, poor little Marci. I'll be praying for her.

x Kylie

Anonymous said...

Poor Marci. I think she will be fine. My dog had his entire spleen taken out with a tumor two months ago. Today, you would never know anything was ever wrong with him. They bounce back fast.

Anonymous said...

I just found your blog this week and now I'm hooked! Today the pug! I have two little puggies and can't imagine life without them. We'll send up a special prayer for Marci!

Anonymous said...

there is nothing like having a sick pet...i lost my girl last year, and it was heartbreaking. i feel for your sister, and am sending my best wishes that she has a lot of time left with marci.

chateaudelu said...

I have been through K9 cancer with both of my dogs now, it is tough. Doggy prayers for Marci!

Uncle Beefy said...

Prayers are being furiously sent as we speak. Wishing the best for Marci! :)

Abby said...

Get Well Soon, Marci!

organizedblogroll said...

She's adorable!! Thoughts and prayers to Marci.

Joyce said...

Hi I happen to pop over for a visit and saw this post about Marci. She is a cutie. I will keep your sister and Marci in my thoughts. I hope all turns out OK tomorrow. Please keep us posted. xoxo