photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Friday, May 15, 2009

Don't Forget!

A Tiny Sneak Peek of What You Can Expect To See in My Booth

I hope everyone has a restful or exciting weekend, depending on what you are craving. How about a little of both? If you are in Houston, don't forget to come visit me at the fabulous Urban Market on Sunday from 9:00 am until 4:00 pm.

I am still busy getting everything ready to go for this weekend. Consequently, my house looks like it was hit by a hurricane, which is why I am only showing you these beautiful chairs for now. They are from the 1950s and were lovingly painted by my talented husband and then meticulously reupholstered. They are just a tiny bit of what I will have, so make sure you come check it out!

15 comments:

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

Again. Why am I not still living in Houston? Gorgeous.

Sarah Ring said...

Paloma you are crazy for letting these go! Hopefully I will get to snatch them up from you - crossing fingers they are in my budget! Cannot wait to see your lovely booth and the market as a whole. So exciting!

TheBeautyFile said...

These are totally fabulous! I wish I lived nearby...I love your style!

bananas. said...

i second the 1st comment. i want those chairs!

Rachel said...

I would seriously buy these right now if I lived in Houston. I've been looking for some just like these! Good luck and I hope you have a prosperous weekend!

Debe said...

Hey there! Just found your blog via Jeanette's 'Passion for Scrap,Decor,Shop' blog!! Yeah, I live in Houston & will be at Urban Market. Have gone the last 5/6 events and certainly walked through (or maybe bought) your booth. Look forward to seeing you...now off to read back on your blog.

Material Girls said...

Wish I lived there- I would definitely stop by! Your booth looks like its going to be great!

Christina said...

good luck this weekend (those chairs are beautiful).

Anonymous said...

ugh, I wawnt them!!!!!!!

LindsB said...

I wish I lived closer, I'd be there in a heartbeat- I hope you have a very successful weekend!!

Lisa said...

I will be there and looking forward to meeting you and seeing all your fabulous items! My husband is coming too since he thinks I'll be spending too much at the market (smart guy.)

Lisa

Fifi Flowers said...

Those are FAB... good luck!

Erin Gates said...

The chairs came out FABULOUS!!!!

Hill Country House Girl said...

Hope the day went well for you. I know how much work it takes to set up at a show. One day I am going to make it to Houston for the Urban Market - it looks like it is a great place to shop!

Haven and Home said...

I wish I could have been there, how did it go?