photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Checking in!

Hi everyone! I've been in Park City, Utah at the American Express Publishing Luxury Summit courtesy of Waldorf Astoria and Hilton Brands. It has been a fascinating conference in a gorgeous setting. Park City is like a winter wonderland and the Montage in Deer Valley, where we are staying for the conference is absolutely fabulous. I've taken away so much valuable information from the conference and have eaten myself into a tizzy. Yesterday, we had a lovely lunch by Chef Marcus Samuelsson, who you may know from Top Chef Masters and in the evening, we visited the gorgeous Waldorf Astoria property where we had the most amazing seven course meal at the in-house restaurant, Spruce. It was my favorite meal since eating at Gordon Ramsay's in London back in the fall of 2009. Everything was delicious and the hotel and restaurant are so glamorous, which I wouldn't have expected for a ski resort.

The conference concludes this afternoon and I will be back home tonight. I'll be back tomorrow with some design goodness! In the meantime, be sure to check out our second issue of High Gloss Magazine, which we just released last Thursday. It is filled with beautiful fashion, design and travel inspiration. Have a wonderful Tuesday!

10 comments:

Luciane at HomeBunch.com said...

Oh, what a gorgeous picture, Paloma!

I really hope you have a wonderful time there!

By the way, I'm just starting to offer online interior design. If you have a minute, please drop by to take a look.

Thank you!


Have a safe trip.

xo

Luciane at HomeBunch.com

Lauren@BaylorSays... said...

Oh Park City is wonderful! The meals definitely dictate how great of a trip in my book. Sounds like a good dose of fun with work. Yay!

Gwen Driscoll said...

Looks amazing. Hope you've had a great experience.

Gwen

Laura Trevey said...

Wow! What a fantastic venue ~ I know you have had fun!!

Mosquito Beachwear said...

Your description of Park City makes me want to go right away! Plus, I have a wonderful friends that's lucky enough to live there. Glad you enjoyed it so much!

Karena said...

Paloma what a dreamy experience. The view the food the property all world class!

xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena

H.G. The Countess said...

How exciting to be at the Luxury Summit! My boss is speaking there today too, I will have to tell him to introduce himself to one of my very favorite bloggers/magazine editors!

travelkate said...

Looks heavenly! Park City is just gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Jeez brag a little more and make it even more clear you are just posting for the freebies.

Unknown said...

Hi Anonymous! So sweet of you to drop by. Anyone who knows me, knows that I am the last person to talk or brag about herself. That is not my style. I'm not sure if you're aware, but bloggers are required by the new FEC guidelines to disclose anything that we receive for free. It's not bragging. It's called full disclosure.