photo home-76.png photo about-71.png photo contact-65.png photo press-19.png photo LDV.png photo services-7.png

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

NYIGF Favorites: Round 3

P1090191
{Banquet Atelier & Workshop}

Hello, lovelies! I hope you had a fabulous Labor Day weekend. Unfortunately, I've been fighting off a cold that has been sticking around since I returned from New York, so it was wonderful to have an extra day of rest this weekend. Cold aside, I am super excited to debut a brand new look for La Dolce Vita today! LDV contributor and graphic designer extraordinaire, Kelly of Fabulous K spruced the blog up giving it a fresh, polished update.  I love it and hope you will, too!

I was so glad to hear that you’ve enjoyed the first two recaps of my time at the New York International Gift Fair. In the first installment, I focused on furniture, while the second installment focused more on textiles. This time around, we’ll take a look at some of my favorite stationery and accessories from the show.
P1090189
{I fell in love with the amazing prints by Banquet Atelier & Workshop. I absolutely adore the use of saturated colors and the vintage vibe in their prints and stationery.}
P1090188
{These cards by Banquet are beautiful in their simplicity.}
P1090144
{The Two’s Company booth was one of the best I saw at the show. The massive booth was beautifully merchandised and the staff were very helpful. They really know what they’re doing when it comes to exhibiting at a trade show! The booth was divided into spaces that fit certain themes. My favorite was this equestrian-inspired space. It has a very Ralph Lauren vibe.}
P1090143
{More Equestrian-Inspired Accessories at Two’s Company}
P1090140
{I loved this marble and brass sculpture at Two’s Company.}
P1090218
{Plat du Jour doesn’t have a website yet, but they are purveyor’s of these chic paper placemats. They come in pads of 50 and are perfect for adding a little style to the table without the fuss. I love the pagoda and ikat patterns!}
P1090133
{I’m obsessed with Gigi New York, Graphic Image’s super stylish sister company. I have several pieces from the collection thanks to Gigi and A Bientot, so I was thrilled to visit their booth and see all of their pieces in person.}
P1090132
{I loved these chic new suede pieces for fall.}
P1090135
{The colors in the Gigi New York collection are so vibrant and the shapes are all so chic. They’re perfect! I also love that their items can be monogrammed.}
P1090158
{Rume had some great recyclable shopping bags. I love the fretwork on the ones shown above.}
P1090155
{Clearly, the people at the Rume booth knew I’d be coming by because the “I Pack Heavy” luggage tag definitely applies to me!}
P1090152
{Wolf Designs, a European watch and jewelry box maker had these fun lacquered boxes with designs inspired by patterns and colors from the 1970s.}
P1090153
{A Close-Up of the Boxes in Wolf Designs 1970 Collection}
P1090099
{Robyn Brooks’ accessory collection includes chic silhouettes in luxe materials like python, shagreen, and natural cork.}
P1090103
{I flipped for these cork accessories at Robyn Brooks!}
P1090101
{Fun Colorful Accents from the Robyn Brooks Collection}


6 comments:

Sharon@house58blog.com said...

The Robyn Brooks Collection is gorgeous!!!

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for sharing! I love Robyn Brooks and the cork collection and Wolf Designs! This looks like it was so much fun!
Nancy
Powellbrowerhome.com

The Peak of Tres Chic said...

Love the new look, Paloma! I also have enjoyed your recap of the NYIGF... must say the pictures of Banquet Atlier have me swooning!

Anonymous said...

Oh yay! Thanks for sharing! I'm obsessed with Banquet!! xoxo

Deana said...

I am really enjoying all your photos from the fair.

I also really love your new look! The blog looks great!

tesoribelle.com

Wendy said...

I love the urchin brass sculpture from Two's Company!
Thanks so much for sharing your findings, great selection :-)